Please be aware of our booking policies. Our services are in high demand, if we schedule a time slot for you, that means another patient cannot select that timeslot.
Deposit is not refundable or transferable but is part of the total price of the package.
$25 Reschedule Fee – If rescheduled 24 hours or before your scheduled appointment.
$50 Reschedule Fee – If rescheduled within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment.
Lymphatic Drainage MassageA day after Surgery until 10 days Post-Op
- Sundays and Holidays there is an additional $30 fee.
- One hour of Lymphatic Drainage Massage, starting a day after surgery until 10 days post-op. Objective: To release the fluid out.
- Packs 2x$170/ 3x$250/ 4x$330/ 5x$410/ 6x$495/ 7x$580 / 8x$665 / 9x$750 / 10x$800
- If you have more than 11 days post-op, we will perform Post-Surgery Drainage Massage, to remove fluid and imperfections, please check the next option.
- All of our therapists are trained by our Director, Marian Sotelo-Paz, and they are able to perform exactly the Marian patented technique. However, if you’d like to request a specific therapist, there will be a fee of $20, that will go directly to that therapist.
Post-Surgery Drainage Massage (R)11 to 20 days Post-Op
- Post-Surgery Drainage Massage Sotelo-Paz technique, to remove fluids and some imperfections. The price is determined by the time that has passed since the surgery because many people request lymphatic drainage and when they come to us they have fibrosis or first stage of fibrosis and the lymphatic drainage will not have any effect to remove the fibrosis and we must apply another technique, products & devices to the remove it. Payment can be individual $120
Fibrosis Treatment (R)Price Varies Depending on Stage
- Sotelo-Paz technique for Fibrosis Treatment and soft tissue mobilization (R). To remove fibrosis. This is the only technique in the world of this kind. This is not a regular massage. It is a manual therapy patented in the USA.
- Standard treatment for two areas per session, 5 sessions of 90 minutes each. We provide individual sessions only after complete treatment of 5 sessions.
- The protocol includes a numbing cream that will reduce discomfort.
- After each session, a product from our line of products, that helps with recovery, will be applied to help reorganize the tissue.
Add 30 minutes to Fibrosis Standard Treatment
- This option is to add 30 minutes to the standard treatment. Price is per session and includes the application of products, session length: 1 hr and 15 minutes. Areas of Standard Treatment: tummy area and sides.
Exclusivity with Marian Sotelo-Paz, LMT-MMP
- This option is for those who want to receive treatments exclusively by Ms. Marian Sotelo-Paz. Our Company promotes the Sotelo-Paz techniques and our staff, is trained exclusively by her, and to apply the techniques that she has patented in the USA. But even so, in many cases, people want to be served exclusively by the creator of the techniques, in that case, please call for pricing.
Breast Massage Post-Surgery 30 MinutesPack of 3
- Ideal after breast procedure to reduce the swelling, pectoral muscle release, and improve the range of motion and discomfort. This is only for breast augmentation, reduction, or implants. If you also have had a liposuction we will recommend Lymphatic drainage massages 60 minutes. We will provide instructions for self-Massage.Packs of 3 x $ 150.00
Consultation - Facetime
- 20 minutes of consultation with our Director by WhatsApp. We don’t accept pictures. You will answer and fill out a questionnaire to determine if you are a candidate for Sotelo-Paz Technique and to settle the therapeutic plan. IMPORTANT: Date and time booked you have to call us, please.
Kinesiotape MethodArms, Inner Thigh, Tummy
- Price varies by area.
- Tummy area and sides $80.
- Inner thigh post-lipo $70.
- Arms post-lipo $60.